2019 Reach the Beach Training Ride 2
We are looking forward to the second 2019 Reach the Beach Training Ride Saturday, August 17, departing from Inside-Out Sports in Cary at 7am. This ride will be a beautiful 70-mile loop out through Fuquay-Varina, near Angier, and back. Here are a few details about the ride.
- Please register for the ride via the "Register" tab here. This will make sure you are notified about any ride changes or updates.
- Bring a friend! Pre-registration is encouraged but not necessary.
- Registration for Reach the Beach is still open and can be accessed at ReachTheBeachNC.com. Don't forget about the code BUDDYDISCOUNT to give your friends $10 off event registration.
- All riders that show up for the training ride will receive some swag.
- Snacks and refreshments will be available at Inside-Out Sports after the ride for training ride participants.
- Visit the Route menu option above for links to the 2019 Training ride 2 route.
- Feel free to enjoy this training ride at your own pace. The group will not necessarily stay together.
- The ride coordinator will remain at the back with the slowest rider or group of riders.
- I encourage you to bring a riding partner or pair up with someone early in the ride who is committed to riding your pace and will not leave you alone.
- The course is NOT marked. I highly suggest that you download the route to your GPS device and/or have a hardcopy with you in case you are dropped. I will have printouts of the route and turn-by-turn at the ride start.
- The ride is NOT supported. Please bring everything you need to handle mechanical issues while riding or at least have your cell phone with you.
- In case have an emergency or need assistance, you can reach Jill at 919-602-3035.