About the Event
For the ninth year running—literally, the O2 Fitness 5k at the SAS Championship will lead runners, families and golf fans through a course unlike any other. Enjoy the unique experience of running, jogging or walking along the official tournament course prior to the second round of play, it's a perfect way to connect with friends and family or shoot for a new personal record in the competitive divisions. Running tech shirts included with race registration.
Race Registration/Packet Pick-Up Schedule
Friday, October 12: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. outside of the Tennis Center at Prestonwood Country Club
Saturday, October 13: 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. outside of the Tennis Center at Prestonwood Country Club
PLEASE NOTE PARKING FOR 2018: There will be free parking for 5k participants at St. Michael Catholic Church on High House Road (Across the street from Bond Park). After the race, St. Michael kindly asks that all cars clear the parking lot by 10 a.m.
RACE AMENITIES INCLUDE: Admission to the SAS Championship, running tech shirt, post-race food and access to the WakeMed Health Zone
|Now - October 6th||October 7th - October 13th|
Instructions for how to register for the Family 4-Pack Online:
1) The paying parent/guardian must select registration type "Family 4-Pack (Buyer or Captain)"
2) On the registration form, you will be prompted to create a team name and team password
3) Once buyer/captain registration is complete and has been paid for, you may begin registering your 3 other family members
4) To register your remaining family members-- go back to the registration home page and start a new registration
5) select registration type "Family 4-Pack additional members"
6) You will be prompted to select the team name and type the chosen team password
7) When you finish registration for an additional member, you will not be prompted for payment
8) You must register each family member individually Team Max is 4
Mail In Paper Form - Individual
Mail In Paper Form - Family 4-Pack