The Trophy Trot is back in person for 2021!
- Date: November 25th, 2021
- Start/Finish: 1251 Goode St, Raleigh, NC 27603, just off Lake Wheeler Road on Dix Park
- Parking: Parking will be along Maywood Ave in front of Trophy Brewing (see Location + Parking tab for map).
- Cost: $30 through 9/30, $35 through 10/31, $40 until race day. The proceeds of this race go directly to Healing Transitions.
- Swag: Race medal and a beer from Trophy Brewing Company (non-alcholic options available). Premium poly blend tees available for an additional cost when registering.
- Awards: Top 3 overall female and male will win cash prizes of $100, $75, $50. Age group award winners will receive gift cards from Runologie.
- Age Groups: 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- Donations: All donations will go to Healing Transitions.
- Healing Transitions' mission is to offer innovative peer-based recovery oriented services to homeless and underserved individuals with alcoholism and other drug addictions. The program is specifically designed to rekindle a person’s desire and ability to return to a meaningful and productive life. Healing Transitions has been providing peer driven long term residential services since January of 2001. During that time we have been very successful in empowering people who are homeless and suffer from substance use issues transition to a fulfilling life. Along with our community partners, we have been able to reduce Wake County homeless population by 25% even as the overall population in Wake County has grown 45%. That constitutes an approximate 50% drop in the number of un-sheltered homeless individuals on our streets.