We know from experience that few riders can hear the pre-ride announcements. So, here they are (they're also on your cue sheet and in the app):
- Obey all traffic signs and regulations.
- In case of medical emergency, call 911.
- To contact the ride director Bob Oderkirk, text/call ???.
- To get attention of support vehicle, raise closed fist.
- Support vehicles will have their flashers on.
- The routes are marked with stenciled arrows: 100 mile: white, 86: white/green, 62: yellow, 43: yellow/green; 31: blue, 10: red
- Arrows are placed beside "intersection ahead" signs; also just before and just after intersections
- A bright orange stenciled X indicates where routes split
- All sag stops have bathrooms. Stores are indicated on the route map.
- An "X" in a circle indicates you have just missed a turn!
- All routes begin and end at the park entrance on New Hill - Holleman Road.
- Beware of speed bumps on the park road - they are big enough to cause pinch flats!
- All routes close at 4:30 PM. Support vehicles and sweep riders will be monitoring the routes.
Add HLCP bathroom / porta john map